Friday, July 5, 2024

Common Ground Latex Allergy

I was searching for some options and found this:

Do you know who you are? You're the Dream Operator

I responded with this:

Some time ago, I needed new undies. I quickly grabbed some new ones. Not the first wears. no, I was about a month in. Yikes! I had burns all along the leg openings.

No problem, after going commando until it healed. I can put this off a bit I thought. (I hate shopping!) I hadn't tossed all my old undies, so I went back to wearing them. I got along for a bit, maybe two months. 

          I even didn't mind the rips and tears. Then last night, burns around one leg opening. 

Even though I have had various allergies since birth (some painful, some annoying, some life threatening). I still don't grasps all the intricacies. Like, there is elastic around the waist and both legs, why aren't there burn marks there? and last night, why are there only burn marks on my right leg? 

I know that I don't need to understand. I only need to get new underwear. I am debating sewing them or buying them. I wonder how your journey has been.

Your friend ("Amicus meus, inimicus inimici mei")

Let Love and Gratitude Guide Us,

Jodi Ann

Now back to my search ... wish me luck. I'm wearing my 30 year old long john pants and they are thread bare!

P.S. I ended up buying mens briefs. I don't know what they're made of but the elastic is covered. Only time will tell if this works long term. In the short term, they work great. And they are a different cut so they don't rub where most of the burns are.

No comments: