Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No more na-na at nigh-nigh Part 1

So I found myself starting to feel depressed. It really wasn't sudden. In fact, it had been a gradual decline. I knew that I was becoming more and more depressed by how easily I began to cry. I have always cried easily AND I cry when I am happy and when I am sad. I had been crying any time music was playing. At first, I noticed that the Beatles' "Happy Birthday" song brought me to tears. But honestly, did I have some sad memory from my childhood that only the song could surface? I just didn't know. But when Smash Mouth 's song "Hey Now You're A Rockstar" brought me to tears. I really started to wonder about my sanity or at the least my stability.
Luckily, I thought, I need to talk to someone and I did. I called a friend who listened and then innocently asked, "hey are you still nursing at night?"
Well, I certainly was, and nursing every 1 to 2 hours every night sure was tiring. My daughter is 4 years old. I had no idea that at 4 she would still be nursing this frequently and for whatever reason I cannot sleep through her nursing. So...
I'll right more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wenwe said...

A week later and check in to see how you are doing...