Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Transformers (released July 3, 2007)

Warning this movie could cause speeding tickets! As I left the movie theater, there were cops and cop cars everywhere and I kept thinking are these just cop cars OR are they the evil Decepticons! I also had to slow down repeatedly. I guess after watching so much fast driving my own foot was a little heavier than usual. I have fond memories of my little brother collecting the Transformers trading cards and watching the cartoon and singing the song; "Transformers, Robots in Disguise." There was one moment when I thought "oh no they are going to make this into a love story." This movie is a kiss-free zone and safe for young men (like my 10-year-old son) to watch without the need to cover their eyes. I felt horrible about Bumble Bee losing his legs. Definitely go see this movie if you like: Transformers, robots, car chases, action-adventure or science fiction movies.

No comments: